Residential Terms & Conditions
All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions, including cancellation charges, as follows:
- All bookings must be made using a valid credit/debit card (NOT AMERICAN EXPRESS), details of which must be provided at the time of booking.
- Where bookings are made without the necessary card details, the room(s) will only be reserved for 48 hours from the date of the original booking to allow for the guest to communicate such details. Thereafter the room(s) will be reverted to available status.
- A deposit of 10% of the total amount for the length of stay is required at the time of booking NB. Please note instances where the deposit cannot be deducted, due to card processing irregularities, will result in immediate cancellation of the booking
- Cancellations made up to 14 days in advance of the reservation date will not incur any charge and the deposit will be refunded
- Cancellations made within 13 and 4 days of the reservation date will result in forfeiture of the deposit
- Cancellations made within 3 days of the reservation date will incur a 50% charge of the room rate for the booked period
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the reservation date or a failure to show will incur a 100% charge of the room rate for the booked period
Badminton Horse Trials Room Reservations
- Rooms can only be booked en bloc for the Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights of the event
- A non refundable deposit of 10% of the total amount for the length of stay during this period will be charged at the time of booking
Additional Terms & Conditions
- Mention must be made at the time of booking a room if a third adult, child or pet is being brought
- Children under 1 year of age stay free of charge if bed sharing
- A £10 surcharge per night will be applied for use of a provided travel cot
- A £35 surcharge per night will be applied for use of a provided additional bed
- A £5 surcharge per pet per night will be applied
- Rooms will be available for occupancy from 6pm. Guests wishing to check in before 6pm or after 9pm should contact The Horse Guards in advance to confirm arrangements
- Rooms to be vacated on the day of departure no later than 11am
Any damage to, theft or loss of property belonging to The Horse Guards will be charged to the customer.
Copies of invoices for repairs and/or replacements will be made available to the customer if necessary.
For security reasons, the loss of any key(s) will incur a charge for the replacement of the relevant lock(s).
All rates are subject to change.